How To Book
To book tickets with us, all you need to do is contact us on our reservations line:
0845 603 6950 (Monday – Saturday, 10am – 7pm)
with the full payment using either a credit or debit card. We will then post the ticket to you. Please note that a £2 booking fee is charged on top of the total cost for your party. The booking fee also applies to any additional tickets purchased.
Advance bookings can be made right up to the date that you wish to attend. If there is not enough time to post a ticket to you, a ticket-less booking will be made.
Please note that table service is not something that we charge for or guarantee. It is not included in the seating reservation charge.
Booking terms and conditions:
- All bookings will need to be paid for in full at the time of the reservation.
- All tickets purchased are non-refundable.
- All guests are asked to arrive together and by the time specified.
- All guests must be at least 18 years of age to enter the venue.
- Guests under 21 will need to bring valid photograph ID, either a passport or driving licence will be accepted. (Check 21 policy applies)
- Smart dress code applies.
- We ask guests not to arrive under the influence of alcohol or bring alcohol into the venue.
- Groups will need to bring their ticket with them on the night.
- The management team reserve the right to refuse admission, should the above conditions not be met.
Should you need to cancel your party after booking we will transfer your booking in its entirety to another available date. We are unable to give refunds once payment has been taken. We are also unable to give any part refunds, transfers or exchange booking value for drinks.